EWB Hong Kong envisions a world of disadvantaged communities empowered by engineering solutions to achieve sustainable development.
Their objectives are:
- To pursue ways in bettering the life of disadvantaged communities by empowering them with engineering solutions;
- To work partnership with developing communities both within and outside Hong Kong, assisting them to gain access to the knowledge, resources and appropriate technologies they need to improve their livelihood from poverty and after disaster.
- To pursue promotion of sustainable development in daily living in any communities through the empowerment of engineering means;
- To provide engineering and technical support to charitable organizations with similar missions;
- In the furtherance of the objects of the Organization but not otherwise, to build the capacity and increase the level of preparedness of the Hong Kong engineering and environment professionals in the generations to come;
- In the furtherance of the objects of the Organization but not otherwise, to set up and maintain a Register of Humanitarian Engineers and Professionals in Hong Kong.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / secretary