General Information & News
Prevention and Treatment – U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 Information for Travel – U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Daily Situation Reports – World Health Organization (WHO)
- How Coronavirus Spreads – U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Guarding Against Stigma Related to Coronavirus – U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Covid Tracker & News – Bing (Data from: CDC · WHO · ECDC · Wikipedia)
- Applying humanitarian standards to fight Covid-19 – Sphere
Best Practices from our Member Associations
- Beyond Borders Impact Series – EWB-Canada
- Covid-19 Response Tools – EWB-USA
- International Travel Suspension – EWB-USA
- Encourage remote work for all staff and volunteers during this time.
- If remote working is not possible set up flexible work with reduced in person activities or rotational scheduling.
- Place all travel on hold including domestic travel.
- All physical events are to be held via video conference.
- All staff working abroad (particularly in high risk areas) are to return back and encouraged to self-isolate.
- Update leave policies to be extended for symptomatic staff , those testing positive for Covid-19 or those caring for someone diagnosed with Covid-19.
- Postpone any in person community engagement but provide as much remote support to these communities as possible.